Priline PETG FILAMENT
- Material: PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.87"
- Spool Width: 2.83"
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 230-260°C(446-500°F)
- Base Plate Temperature: 50-100°C(122-212°F)
" PROPER TEMPERATURES VARY BY MACHINE AND PRINTING CONDITIONS, IF EXTRUDING PROBLEMS PLEASE TRY RAISING OR LOWERING TEMPERATURE AS THE FIRST STEP "
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE PETG filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. It's about as stiff as PLA. And is highly resistant to temperatures at above 60°C(140°F)
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
$7 flat rate Shipping on all priline Filaments ........
Ships ONLY to THE US SORRY
- Brands Priline
- Product Code: PF-00002
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $19.99