Priline TPU Flexible 3D Printer Filament
1. PRILINE TPU Flexible filament should be printed at lower speed than normal. And printing nozzle type Direct Drive (motor attached to the nozzle) due to its soft lines.
2. TPU Flexible filament applications include seals, plugs, gaskets, sheets, shoes, key ring case for mobile hands-bike parts shock and wear rubber seal (Wearable Device/Protective applications ).
1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F), Base Plate Temperature: 50°C(122°F)
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
5. High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
$7 flat rate Shipping on all priline Filaments ........
Ships ONLY to THE US SORRY
- Brands Priline
- Product Code: PF-00003
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $20.99